Re: stolen datsun

To: khochan@pacbell.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: stolen datsun
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 01:11:25 EDT
In a message dated 5/20/00 8:48:21 PM !!!First Boot!!!, khochan@pacbell.net
writes:

<< thanks Bob for reminding that i did not give the color of the car in my
first mail.
 white with black convertible top >>

Hello,

Well, that description sounds like several cars that I have seen.  I think
that if you want the experts on the list to really keep and eye out you
should give a more thourough description.  After all, you have owned it for
20+ years and there must be a few personal touches to the car.

How about answers to these just to get things going...

Color of the interior?
Types of wheels?
Brand of tires?
What radio did you have in there?  Speakers mounted where?
Rips in the seats?  Carpet?
Rollbar installed?  4 point or 5 point?
Engine highlights?
Polished anything?
Dents on the exterior.
Stock or aftermarket mirrors?
Stock or aftermarket steering wheel?
Seat covers?

Okay.... this is just a partial list.  If you really want to increase the
chances of the recovery of this car you really should give us a better
description.  There isn't a chance that anyone on this list wouldn't notice a
Datsun Roadster within a half a mile away.  We have an excelant network.

Calspeed
BADROC / ZONC
San Francisco, Ca