RE: Roadster Prices

To: "'Mike Kerr'" <mikekerr@innercite.com>,
Subject: RE: Roadster Prices
From: "Charles Hubbard" <cehubbard@home.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 19:47:37 -0500
Mike,

I just can't resist giving you a jab now and then. To be 100% fair, I want
everyone to understand that I'm just having fun at Mike's expense. By the
time I have my old grill re-chromed, it will probably cost me $500.

I actually have a spare. Paid $50 for it from another roadster owner on the
list who was being very kind.  Rallye has been asking $500 for 1500 grills
for at least 15 years.

Mike, I'm sure glad that you're not thin skinned as some of the folks I see
on this list. You're a pretty good sport!

BTW...my neighbors would run me out of town if I put some clipper on the
driveway.

Charlie (Pretty $800 Dash) Hubbard
1964 SPL310