Misc.

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Misc.
From: KWS711@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 02:47:02 EDT
Did anyone on the list buy the White 68 2000 Solex that was in the Canadian
Auto Trader. I missed stopping to see it on my way back from Calgary. It was
located in Osoyoos, B.C. I believe. Said it was a second owner, perfect
condition car. I'm jealous!! Advertised at $7200.00. Don't know if that was
Canadian or US dollars.
If no one fesses up to buying it, I'll call the PO and see if the new owner
is interested in the list or NOWROC.

Anyone have a source for Datsun stickers that I can put on the center caps of
my Libras? Need to be just a hair under 1.75".

Got the car running again. Bypassed the ammeter as suggested by many people.
Haven't found a short yet that caused the problem but still looking. Cleaned
all ground contacts. We'll see how it does at the autox at PIR tomorrow.

Thanks to all that offered suggestions for trouble shooting and solutions!!
Really appreciate it!!!

Kim
68 2000 CSP
NOWROC