Re: Copper Head Gesket

To: <Bahnseye@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Copper Head Gesket
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 20:21:46 -0500
"along with a mandatory radiator sealer might do the trick".......

Isn't this a good idea no matter what?  Upon the advice of the best mechanic
I know, after replacing the head gasket on my 2L (oil in the water if you
remember) I added a bottle of radiator sealer as a precautionary measure.
No problems since.  Besides discolored coolant, I am not aware of any
disadvantages, are any of you?

Nruff