Re: U-16 Race Engines/Bob Studdard

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: U-16 Race Engines/Bob Studdard
From: Jim Tyler <toplessdatsun@ga.prestige.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 00:08:25 -0400
In the last (winning) years, Bob spent all his time running his company
(made clothing on contract) and paid to have the car built/maintained.
He provided the money and just showed up to drive.

The knowledgeable guy who made that car capable of winning was Mark Womack.
Bob drove the race though and he certainly gets that credit!

Jim