Re: Roadster respect <long>

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster respect <long>
From: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 10:27:14 -0600
Excellent idea on getting listed on some of those sites!  There have
been a LOT of roadsters and owners coming out of the wood work here in
Colorado... I can just imagine how much all the clubs would grow with
being listed in Hemmings, etc...

WyCROC is also finalizing a logo for decals, hats, jackets, etc...
will be posting it to the website fairly soon!

Eric
WyCROC