Parts for Sale

To: "roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts for Sale
From: "Roby Ballard" <robyballard@kih.net>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 22:20:32 -0400
Greetings All,

    Been a while since I posted anything to the list.  Spring has sprung big
time here in Kentucky what with the run for the roses and all.  With it
comes spring cleaning.  My wife says that includes the garage this time.
So, I have a stash of parts that has to go.

    My '66 is on stands awaiting a new rear wheel cylinder and brake shoes.
Brakes work so much better when one actually has fluid at all four wheels.
I'll be on the road soon though.  Can't wait as this will be my first full
season with a roadster.

    Anyway, the major components for sale include a 2L and five-speed from a
'70 model, driveshafts, rearend, and basically a lot of interior trim and
other components.   The only major missing items would be body panels.
Can't help much there.  I'm looking to make some room not a lot of money.

    Interested parties can e-mail privately for more information or to make
offers.  the car being dismantled is SRL31113396.

Thanks,

- Roby B
'66 SPL31103983
Jeffersonville, Kentucky