Heater valve was Exhause something

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Heater valve was Exhause something
From: jschmi7@us.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 20:28:21 -0500
If your heater valve is stuck, they are available from the parts guys on
the web page.  Mine was not movable so I replaced it.  When I got the old
one out, I shot some WD-40 inside and let it sit for a couple days.  Then I
started working it and it freed up.  Now I have a backup if the new one
leaks.

John Schmitt    Telecommuter Office # - 847-458-7829
   Internal phonemail only  -  847-240-4725      pager pin#  800-759-8888
pin 8710561