Re: Understeering a-rama

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: Understeering a-rama
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 09:34:53 -0700
If your LDS rear end is set up right you should be able to do donuts  no
matter what your front end is
like , i'd check to make sure both wheels are  spinning and burning rubber
out of the hole .. sounds like the rear end is slipping and your not getting
full power to both wheels ...

Mike Kerr
Restoration Products
3730 todrob Ln.