re: Help!Dead roadster!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Help!Dead roadster!
From: andycost@att.net
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 15:24:24 +0000
Did you try un-hooking the wire you found loose?  PO's
can do some interesting wiring changes.  If anybody ever
tries to sort out the wiring on my car, they will be in
for a long confusing ordeal.  It sounds to me like the
wire you hooked up to ground was in fact a hot wire.
Why else would it get hot and smoke.  With your battery
connected directly to ground your starter is not going
to crank well.  I could be wrong, but I would try the
disconnect first.
Nomad Trash