project car found

To: "'roadster.netlist'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: project car found
From: "Ofarrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 14:50:01 -0700
Hey folks,
in my ongoing parts search, I contacted a guy in Redlands, CA (through the
recycler newspaper) who has 2 roadster project cars and needs space, wants
to get rid of them.

Briefly, in his own words (I've not seen them myself)
a '67 1600, complete, car has "been gone through", engine is out.
a '69 2000, basket case, rolling chassis, has not been registered

he's asking $1000 for the whole lot.  phone: 909-792-5373
(I called cell phone #, so if this doesn't work, I'll pass on that one)

Hope this does somebody some use.

Fergus O'Farrell