SEROC

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: SEROC
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 15:08:32 -0500
Sorry for bugging the list again about SEROC, but things are coming together
very nicely.  Getting some fantastic members like Mike Faggert which is
doing shirts and hats for us.  He bought a new '69 2000 off the show room
floor and had a BRE mechanic work on it.  He has a great history with
Roadsters.  He is in need of a Roadster - 2000 to $3000 daily driver.  He
will drive 8 hours from NC to pick one up.  Email is Mikef@salisbury.net
<mailto:Mikef@salisbury.net>  .  Thomas King has tried to start a Southern
club in the 80's.  He did not have the net to help.  He will also be a
valuable member.  Jay in Tn is organizing Gatlinburg, Tom is doing a web
site that will be up in a few days (special thanks to Tom - I was really
worried about this one), Ben, Sid, everyone is getting involved.  Paul and
Chris at OROC are also a lot of help.  I was apprehensive about starting a
club - all the work!  But, almost every member has jumped in to help.  This
is great!!!!  At this rate SEROC will be a very successful ROC.  Thanks
guys.  Always looking for new members - so get the word out about this great
club.

Phil
SEROC