Re: Fwd: Race Prep

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Race Prep
From: Mark van der Hoek <captainhoek@postmark.net>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 07:02:13 -0600
I don't want to  be on ANY track with this guy!

--
Mark van der Hoek
Salt Lake City

 "The national budget must be balanced.  The public debt
  must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must
  be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign
  governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't
  want to go bankrupt.  People must again learn to work,
  instead of living on public assistance."

                   Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 B.C.