ID Plates

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: ID Plates
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 15:28:40 -0500
Thanks list for the suggestions on opening my trunk.  I noticed also my
console lock was not working.  So I took that lock down to the lock smith.
He said the key I had was a velae key.  I KNOW I have had the trunk open
sense my divorce when I had to hide the Roadster.  The other key may have
gotten in the wrong hands during the big, but glorious move.  I can see me
getting a picture in the mail from my X with the key in her hand holding it
over the river with the caption - you want it you pay big for it.  Thanks
again for the information - Mark Dent even had pictures on his web site.

Happy Roadstering
Phil
SEROC