console me

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: console me
From: "Jim Plegue" <jandr95@home.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 21:10:27 -0700
Been rebuilding the center and radio consoles that came -- uninstalled --
with my 70 1600. About ready to install em and I've been looking for
reference all over the net without success. Can anyone describe (or even
sell me) what I need to attach the radio console at it's base?  Some sort of
angled bracket I assume.  The upper attachment's a mystery, too, since it
looks like the PO did a little butchering. Will it stay in place attached
only at the base? Also, anyone have a radio console side plate they want to
sell? I didn't get one with the car and will otherwise have to fabricate
something.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jim
Berkeley
70 1600