Re: Speedbleeders

To: laurahoey@myself.com, Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedbleeders
From: Ray Cole <raycole@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 20:41:53 -0700
I have had them on the rear of both of my roadsters and on the clutch slave
cylinder for two or three years now.

The fronts take a different length and I never followed up to see if
Speedbleeders made ones that would fit.

The good:  great for flushing your system and for minor bleeding

The bad (maybe not bad, just limitations):  they don't work with a system
with a LOT of air in it, you have to get most of the air out before they
function

one of mine kept oozing brake fluid

Overall they are worth while and I would like to put them on the front also

Ray

At 11:13 PM 05/01/2000 -0400, laurahoey@myself.com wrote:
>Some time back there was discussion about Speedbleeders and several folks
indicated they were going to install them. How's it going? Do you like
them? What size did everyone go with? TIA!