Re: Remove Before Flight

To: Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov, Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Remove Before Flight
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 18:58:01 EDT
Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov writes:

<< A buddy at work that is a retired special forces type got a Remove Before
 Flight banner for me.  This thing is the perfect Xmas gift for the Roadster
 owner.  I will display it with pride ...>>

Yes it would be perfect.  But it seems that it already was done out here on
the progressive West Coast.  If I remember correctly, Ron Hamilton had it on
his '66 Turbo FJ20 powered Roadster at Solvang a few years ago.  I was
fortunate to get a ride in this monster.  I should have known better because
he removed the banner just prior to flight.

Calspeed