Remove Before Flight

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Remove Before Flight
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 14:31:03 -0500
A buddy at work that is a retired special forces type got a Remove Before
Flight banner for me.  This thing is the perfect Xmas gift for the Roadster
owner.  I will display it with pride, but only when parked in my driveway -
too many sticky fingers.  My friend (Don) got it this weekend when he pined
the wings on a girl that graduated high school with his daughter.  She was
loosing purpose in her life when Don pushed her to the military.  She will
now fly the big birds.  This is a great honor for Don.  My hat is off for
all who has and still are serving in the armed forces.  Without these people
we could not be enjoying the Roadsters we love.  Thanks.

On the attitude of other sports car owners.  Just look at them and laugh -
this makes them real mad for some reason.  Better yet, look at then in the
eye and give them that Roadsters smile - you know like the one Jim had on
his face after cruising the hood with no windshield at 6000 RPM and no
exhaust!

Happy Roadstering
Phil
SEROC