Re: Dead 68

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dead 68
From: dtn <noji@snowman.med.umn.edu>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 04:15:22 -0700
Kim,

I've had problems with the connector coming for the front loom.  Before I
was coming back from a long roadster weekend and was about 100 miles from
home when your symptoms happened to me.  I had pulled into a gas station
and after filling up there was nothing.  I called the wife to come pick me
up, but had the car going 5 minutes after she had left.  Check the
connections near the clutch.  People also put in a fuseable link at this
point so your amp meter is not used for this purpose.

Good luck,

Dana