Roadster Owners Club

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Owners Club
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:40:28 -0800
Hi All,
I have secured a Web site at xoom.com just like the big boys.
WyCroc and Badroc. I haven't put anything at the site yet.
I felt I would check and see what the interest is for a Roadster club
in this area was. I was originally going to make it an Idaho only
club, but the geographical area is vast. I was thinking on a
Northwest Roadster club or an Inland Northwest Roadster
club. The Portland and Seattle areas probably have enough cars
to start their own club, but I would like to know if they are
interested.

Please let me know of your club interest in the Pacific Northwest
that would include parts of Canada.

Thanks
Mike
Hayden Lake, Idaho