Fw: Voltage Regulator

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Voltage Regulator
From: "Erik A Smeby" <smamy@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 23:42:07 -0600
Sorry if this is a duplicate, I have been having trouble posting anything to
the group.

--
Howdy
Just bought a 69 2000 from my brother in law  that I have had my eye on for
9 years.  I am pretty new to this, but my 69 2000 needs a new voltage
regulator (among other things).  Does anybody out there know where I could
get a good replacement i.e. any newer Nissan parts interchange?  I am not at
all concerned about keeping my car original (SPL 311-17272 with a U20 motor
and 2000 badges- hey whatever, so it is not a collector car, but it is still
a blast to drive).
Other questions:  What is the S/Brake (service brake) switch in the center
console supposed to do anyway?  Mine does nothing.
  Any way to tell what ratio you have in the rear from the outside?
I also have a set of chrome dish wheels/tires for sale.  If you are
interested, e-mail me and I will e-mail a picture.
And to whoever said "Datsuns are like potato chips, you can't have just
one", well that statement is as true as they come.  Not more than a month
after getting my car, I bought a 69 2000 rolling chassis from Bill on this
mailing list which I am picking up this weekend.  This is a slippery slope I
am starting down here.
Erik
69 2000 (or something close to it)
69 2000 parts car