Re: rotating the leaf spring brackets

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rotating the leaf spring brackets
From: "David Lee" <davelee1@home.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 23:27:15 -0800
HELLO ALL!!!

Well just to let you all know I went and picked up a parts car in Sacramento
this past weekend.  This was the 67 1600 on EBAY that i somehow won at $200
dollars.  Usually I bid low on things so that I can keep track of them in
the MY EBAY area so I dont have to search over and over for them.  Just my
luck I won.

Well the moment youve all been waiting for!  There is almost nothing on the
car as far as body that is usuable.  I have never seen a car literally tear
apart at the seams.  There are some parts though that may be usuable:

Steering box- I know someone asked me about it but cant remember who sorry.
Frame- free to whoever wants to tow it away from Davis, CA.  I might want
the rear axle though
Tranny-I might keep this one but if someone wants it bad enough its yours!
U20 valve cover-dont ask me why.
Radiator with a small crack at the T area- seems weldable.
Windshield- if you dont mind a few cracks.
Seat frames- dont ask about the material.
The trunk lid is decent
Front fenders are coated with Bondo and surface rust
Rear Fenders are splitting where they meet the side trim and also coated
with rust and bondo

Grand total:
Crappy car.
I didnt really intend on winning this car. If anyone is interested in any of
the parts feel free to email me.
If anyone wants to trade for something then im more than willing theres alot
of stuff i still need for my datsun.

thanks
David Lee
66 1600