badmouthing epoxy

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: badmouthing epoxy
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 18:06:50 -0800
Epoxy gives me a rash and smells bad <grin>

No, actually, epoxy, used properly, is a wonderful thing.  You can fix
things that were formerly unfixable.  You can make new fenders!
Bondo, too, is amazing.  Now mere mortals can have nice, straight
bodywork
As is racer tape.  It's gotten me home many times.

It's the people who epoxy heads back together, bondo soup cans into
cars, and use racer tape to 'fix' old radiators that give these things
bad names.

So, there- it's the MISUSE that's the problem.  Now pardon me while I go
concentate and inhale some more whipping cream <big, lopsided grin>
Toby