Sins visited upon marker lights

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sins visited upon marker lights
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 17:32:24 -0800
Mike,
        If one fender really was from a '70, it'd have a square light, too,
with a pretty big square hole.
        My '68 came with a '69 fender with the hole closed up (actual metal,
brazed in!) but, since I liked the '69 lights, I opened up the hole and
mirrored it to the other fender.  Fool am I- the '69 marker is "one side
fits all" and the fenders are drilled differently.
        Does this make me a PO?
Toby