Speedo cables

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Speedo cables
From: Kurt Weisner <weisner@seidata.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 23:42:34 -0800
Any "real" auto and truck parts store ( not the fancy Pep/Auto
/Parts/Zone)should be able to make a cable for you. They even sell a cut
to fit kit to replace the inner cable. We carried
several in the Rallye Z back in the pre-digital days. (does anyone
know what a Halda and a Curta are?):~)
        Kurt Weisner
        Halda, Curta, Kerfott,
        and a Heuer Robo

P.S. I dug thru the rallye bag and found an Allison Speedometer Cable.
"Fits most cars" "Easy replacement without special tools" "instructions
included". Part number #9774. Dated 1982.