Re: 3" airdam/spoiler

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 3" airdam/spoiler
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:31:35 -0800
Daniel,
I have an original one still in the box. I got it from one of the list members.
They are made of fiberglass and are very brittle. If the one I have hit
something solid it would definitely crack.I was told by the CDM guys
that
the ones there having made are pretty strong. I was planning on putting
mine on my street car, but now I plan on getting a copy made using
ABS plastic or a similar material.

Mike
Hayden Lake,Idaho