Colorado Roadster owners....

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Colorado Roadster owners....
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 12:13:08 -0800 (PST)
HI, Colorado Roadster owners,

I am making a trip down to Denver This Wed. and then off to Bolder(sp).
Do any of you live in that area? I will be headed out of town Wed
afternoon to Utah, but will be back Sat, in Bolder, If any of you are near
by give me a phone number and I will call when I get there if I have time.
It would be great to see some of your cars.

Eric

| Eric R Wittinger                             |
| Pacific Northwest National Laboratory        |
| NSD Radiological and Chemical Sciences Group |
| Web page            www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner |
| Email               wittiner@EE.pdx.edu      |
| Email (work)        Eric.Wittinger@pnl.gov   |