Re: Taking the plunge

To: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>,
Subject: Re: Taking the plunge
From: Joseph Roach <jroach@qualcomm.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 18:02:26 -0800
Andrew,
It's great to hear that another 67 2000 is on its way to being restored. I
saw that there is a folder for this car at
<www.datsun.org/roadster/registry> with the comments shown below. Now that
you're the new owner, you should give Greg an update for his site and let
us know how the restoration project goes!

00489 Owner's Comments:
         I am originally from Japan and now am living in Huntington Beach,
         California. My '67 2000 is SRL311-00489 with matching engine number
         U20-00910. The car is now for sale.   Hiro Kawaguchi (12/04/98)

         My best guess is that this car has been sold. I have not been able
to get
         a hold of the owner since he originally submitted the photo and
         information.   Greg Valazza (11/21/99)

Joseph Roach
65 1500
San Diego, CA