fins

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: fins
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 22:29:09 -0600
Hello All,

I've been out of pocket for a few days while they installed carpet in my
computer room.  I've read all the positive and negative talk about fins, and
I think I can offer something that everyone will want.  I can attach a set
of genuine Texas longhorns to your hood scoop that will be the envy of every
other driver on the road!!  As an option, I will drill small holes in the
mounting bracket to display twin Texas flags (other state flags upon
request)  I don't think I have enough horns for more than two or three
hundred of you, so order early.  Print this out and leave it where your
spouse or significant other can see it, and maybe Santa will have them under
the tree this Christmas!!

By the way, we had a wonderful time at the TDROC fall meet in
Fredericksburg.  The weather was perfect and the poker run past Enchanted
Rock was great fun.  We saw lots of wildlife, even a not-road-kill
armadillo.  I would have had an even better time if my roadster hadn't
caught on fire.  A stray bit of wiring harness touched metal and fried the
ammeter.  I should have a new harness installed before our next outing,
which will be in Fort Worth next Spring.  We plan to have our Spring Fling
the weekend of the Pate Swap Meet.  I'll give more details as we get closer
to the date.

Leisure Suit Terry