Re: I need parts!!

To: fuzymoto@juno.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I need parts!!
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 23:03:29 EST
In a message dated 11/19/99 7:39:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fuzymoto@juno.com writes:

<<
 Hi, I need a radiator cap?......The one above the engine for a 1970
 spl311. I think it is the thermostat???? Anyone know the really name and
 where I can purchase one....I'm also having a hard time finding the air
 filter for this car. Any help would be appreciated....Thanks.
 SPL311-29602
 Karen.

Hi Karen,
Both are available from any of the suppliers on the list or from NISSAN.
Nissan parts # are 21430-16300 for the cap and 16546-12200 for the filter
These are very simple parts needs but if you are at all uncomfortable about
giving a part number to a kid the Nissan parts counter that is younger than
your car than call one of the vendors on this list. They won't steer you
wrong.
Dave