Re: Speedbleeders

To: ccoker@flash.net
Subject: Re: Speedbleeders
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 12:14:50 -0800 (PST)
 Chris,
        Which model did you use exactly?? They list two different models in
3/8 X 24. A complete set would be four right??
Does anybody know what the clutch slave nipple thingys size is??
Somebody, (not me) stripped the stock brake bleeders pretty bad so I might as
well replace them with these yes???

        DAniel 69 2000
        SF CA