L20b related

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: L20b related
From: "Matt Peterson" <pete_303@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 22:46:31 PST
Hi everyone,

This isn't totally roadster related but I'm planning on puting this in my
roadster so I think it counts.  I know some out there know a lot more about
this engine than I do.

Question is: Is there anything special that needs to be done to the L20b
engine when desmoging it?  Does timing need to be chaned etc?  I'm planning
on putting new carbs on it (webers, mikunis?)  and an exhaust header.  I'm
hoping I don't need any of the smog stuff as I don't even know if all the
components work!  The engine also looks like a mess with all that extra
stuff.

Thanks a bunch!

Matt Peterson
68 1600