calling all roadster owners with datsun- or roadster-related web

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: calling all roadster owners with datsun- or roadster-related web
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 02:09:38 EST
It's been a while since I've updated the links on the BADROC page, so can you
folks with pages (or even those without!) swing by there and check it out and
see if you're on there or not. If not, please reply to this email and give me
your url, and I'll try and add it asap. Also, if you have a page that's
listed on there that is no longer up, or has moved, please inform me of said
changes. Thanks a lot...

Van
- http://members.xoom.com/BADROC