Spoiler, hardtop, 69 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Spoiler, hardtop, 69 2000
From: bill/liz wessel <bwessel@itis.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 01:15:03 -0500
Guys,

FOR SALE:

BRE front spoiler, never installed, made by Dick Tillinger      $100, plus
freight.

High windsheild hard top, very good used cond., could use new weatherstrip,
windows and latches intact.                                     $250,
freight  (and insurance) extra (personally, I wouldn't), delivery
negotiable within upper midwest.

'69 2000 roller (no engine/trans), all suspension, dash, glass etc. All
those little things you might need in a parts car.
        $any offer, or I junk it, delivery negotiable within upper midwest.

The racecar (#20 GP 1600) is also still available.              $5,000
see earlier posts for description and pics.

Hardtop and roller in friend's barn, I need it gone before the snow flies.

Bill Wessel
(608)849-5944 (days)

Bill Wessel
Madison, WI