Re: What's your favorite paint removal method?

To: Magic1910@aol.com
Subject: Re: What's your favorite paint removal method?
From: Ron Hamilton <ej99176@goodnet.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 08:05:51 -0700
I did my blue car with aircraft stripper as I wanted to see what was
underneath. It was time consuming and messy. The next cat was sand blasted or
more correctly bead blasted with poly beads and was about the same cost and
much less labor intensive on my part as I just let the paint and body shop have
it done.

Ron