Photos needed/Roadster Article

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Photos needed/Roadster Article
From: Tom Householder <tomhouse@integrityonline.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 21:26:16 -0800
Hello all;  Grassroots Motorsports published my "Rust Never Sleeps"
article
in their current issue. They have subsequently asked me to do a Vintage
article to appear sometime spring/summer 2000. It would be great if some
of you
in Roadsterland would be kind enough to send me photos of your rides,
especially
64-65 or earlier.... I could also use some help with any racing
history/wins etc.
I have collected a good amount of stuff I consider to be accurate, but
I, like many
of you depend on the collective intelligenge of the group....

Thanks for your help....

Tom Householder
10730 SE 78th Ave.
Milwaukie, OR. 97222