Re: Project VG30

To: Sarah Bonomo <bonomos@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Project VG30
From: Ron Hamilton <ej99176@goodnet.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 08:44:01 -0700
As the owner of 3 modified roadsters I can offer this bit of sage
advice. Keep an open mind and think creatively and above all;

HAVE A GOOD BANK ACCOUNT for all the little problems that end up costing
lots of money.

Any thing can be done given time and money- more money less time!

Ron
67 FJ20 turbo
67FJ20
62 CA20

note that these are al 4 cylinder motors!