Project VG30

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Project VG30
From: Sarah Bonomo <bonomos@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 23:21:54 -0800 (PST)
Hello All,

Well, I think I have found the engine.  I found a guy
selling an 85 300ZX with a rebuilt VG30 in it for a
hundred bucks.  What a deal eh?  The car is pretty
much toast, but the rebuilt engine, hallelujah.  I am
debating getting it because I still don't have enough
info on the swap process for this engine into a
Roadster.  I was thinking I could get the car, rip out
the engine goods, and part out the  rest.  Hmmm,
decisions suck.  Anyway, any advice appreciated.
Thanks all.  Vroom!

Chris

=====