Re: Carb. Kit

To: Andy Marosi <atmarosi@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Carb. Kit
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 10:56:25 -0600
The last time I bought a kit for my 1600 I got a Royze DA6K.  I called my parts
house here
in Austin that I got the kit at and was told that they were discontinued in
'97.  The price
showed to be $15.50.

This kit covered 2 carbs.  As I recall all that was in the kit were
needle/seats w/gasket,
and the bowl gasket (I think the bowl gasket was included).

Good luck finding the kit.  Did you try the dealer or suppliers on the net?

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Hardware Guru
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885, UUCP:cs.utexas.edu!horne