Re: Kids...

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Kids...
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 13:55:50 -0800
--IMA.Boundary.8113571490

This MIME message could not be processed so it has
been imported into cc:Mail without conversion.
The contents may be recoverable by saving the whole
message to a separate file and editing it manually.
You may wish to contacting the sender to inform them
that the message was not sent in valid MIME format.

The error encountered was:

 "mime-version:" field invalid. Invalid comment or continuation.
--IMA.Boundary.8113571490

Daniel,

Count your blessings. (The following is gruesome!). I recall reading in
the news the last year about the fellow who turned around too quickly
and broke his antenna off. Unfortunately, it went up his nose into his
brain before snapping off! The guy survived surgery, without any loss of
brain function. (Amazing.)

Great pics, I also have a luggage rack, looks classy. Where do I get
foglamps like yours!

Side note - I just got a cheap replacement antenna myself, so I decided
it needed a companion. No working radio in the '66 to listen to. Last
night I bought an Advent AM/FM CD stereo radio for my '66. Sears has it
on sale right now for $90. Black face & controls, LCD readout visible in
the sun, and removeable faceplate. $90, no kidding! Of course, I have
some work to do on the console to install it. At Doheny, I noticed a few
low-windshield roadsters with late model stereos; they changed the
console so the stereo is mounted high with the roadster pullknobs
installed below, so I'll do that.

Fred
SF BADROC