Re: Shasta 2000

To: Kurt Weisner <weisner@seidata.com>
Subject: Re: Shasta 2000
From: Phyllis Almazan <ugly@softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 13:30:14 -0800
The Mt. Shasta Datsun ROADSTER Meet is scheduled, beginning on Friday,
July 7 at around 4:00 p.m. for the Modesto Coast, Saturday July 8 will
be the Show 'n Shine, Swap Meet  and Awards Banquet.

You are not currently on our mailing list.  Should you like to receive a
flyer for next years Roadster meet, e-mail me your address.  Flyers are
normally mailed around mid-March.

Phyllis