Re: [Fwd: restoration]

To: glasgow@serv.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, bulkk@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: restoration]
From: SGHT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 10:31:42 EST
Gordon and Kevin,
May I suggest Riter Restoration Shop in East Rochester?
I am close to this shop as owner/manager (Barry Brown) and I have a 1600
vintage racer as well as a 280Z powered 1600 streeter, that he built. We also
have a pretty good supply of 1600 parts and several parts cars.
Shop restores everything, but seems to do mostly sports and muscle cars.
Recent completed projects include 2 Lotus 7s, Lotus Elan, MG TD, 2 MG As,
Healey 3000, GT-350 Mustang, SS Camero, Super Bee, 38 Ford Truck, 53 Chevy
truck, 240 Z, etc.
Brock Yates and I are building a 34 Ford Roadster with TCI frame, independent
front suspension, Viper V-10 engine and 6 speed, 4 wheel Wildwood disc
brakes. Barry is finishing that for us. Chassis and engine are in SEMA show
as we speak.