Re: CA registration (was No Subject)

To: John F Sandhoff <sandhoff@compctr.ccs.csus.edu>, ENLITE3@aol.com
Subject: Re: CA registration (was No Subject)
From: Joshua Milton <jt_milton@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 18:03:48 -0700 (PDT)
My 69 was out of reg since the mid 80's and only cost
about $60 to register last year.  I live in Los
Angeles and it would never cost $500, I think they
have a limit to how much they can charge.  How much
does your sales rcpt say you bought it for?  My
Pathfinder doesnt even cost me a third of that amount
to register.  Does the car have parking tix or did the
PO owe money to the DMV.

joshua milton
69 1600
encino, ca