Re: Sigh, what to do

To: "Toby B" <toby@wolfenet.com>,
Subject: Re: Sigh, what to do
From: "PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO" <slick@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:29:38 -0700
I don't know who your Rebuilder is, but mine just rebuilt my 79 ford Mustang
302, 5L, for $600.00  That is with a new crank, new cam, new lifters, metal
timing chain and gears, high volume oil pump, redo the heads(two) Assemble
the whole engine(as well as disassemble)  All I had to do was R+R the engine
and trans.  Oh he also changed my syncros in my transmission.  Good Hunting.
P.S.  It runs great.