Timing & unleaded gas

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Timing & unleaded gas
From: Paul <paul@winresearch.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:39:57 -0700
Just to give you idea of how long my Roadster has been languishing in
the garage---what type of gas do I use in the beast once I get ready to
fire it up? I'm not looking for a brand name, just regular, unleaded or
premium? The last drink it got was when leaded gas was still legal in
California! I read in a few of the posts about sparkplug type and gap
and that the timing needed to be adjusted for unleaded fuel. Anyone got
the numbers? We're talking Sunday driver, here, not racer, mind you!

Paul
67 1600