PARTS

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: PARTS
From: Art Department <qcimages@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 12:43:38 -0700
Hi, I'm in need of some parts for my 67.5 2000.
(I'm trying to get NEW IN THE BOX, if not then going after the best
condition "used" parts)
Please e-mail me direct with the prices if you have any of the following
for sale.

PARTS NEEDED FOR A 67.5 2000
-----------------------------
. Kangaroo washer bag
. outside door mirror
. outside door handles- and the 2 plastic washer/ gaskets that go with them
. windshield washer arms
. factory fog lights
. trunk mat
. trunk tire cover
. hardware to install "NEW" side moldings
. black headrests
. Any gauges "NEW IN BOX"
. antenna
. radio
. 5spd shift plate
. Paint code sticker #664
. Ash tray and surrounding ash tray trim
. windshield finishing pieces - go on outside ends to finsh off rubber seal
(small)
. posties
. tear drops - rear deck to hook soft top bar into
. inside upper door trim
. factory hardtop- I can dream, can't I?

Has anyone heard of an 8qt "FACTORY SOLEX" oil pan?
I'm told they are different then the 7qt Comp pan. Anyone?

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!!
Craig