Re: Early style battery

To: Thomas Walter <walter@omni.sps.mot.com>
Subject: Re: Early style battery
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 08:10:06 -0700 (PDT)
Well this doesn't help most of the list, but for those living in Oregon,
and where ever A "Battery X-Change" is at (usually a yellow building) They
sell these odd shaped batteries, I ahve had one for 3 years now, and yes
it was for a fork lift/tracktor.  They gave me a limited warrenty for the
its use in an car, but If I remember correctly this thing would turn over
anyhting under the sun.  Though is does leak out of the top fill tubes,
not a great seal, (must be all that crazy driving) , this is easy to keep
clean just a small pain. (Part of that 3000 mile tue up, oil, filter ,
valve adj, tire pressure check, battery clean up, radiator check, etc..

Hope this helps. They found it when I gave them the dimensions of the
origonal battery I had in the car when I got it.

Eric
| Eric R Wittinger                             |
| Pacific Northwest National Laboratory        |
| NSD Radiological and Chemical Sciences Group |
| Web page            www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner |
| Email               wittiner@EE.pdx.edu      |
| Email (work)        Eric.Wittinger@pnl.gov   |