Early style battery

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, jblair@roseville.ca.us
Subject: Early style battery
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 99 09:15:05 CDT
Joe,

Check the Sacramento Phone Book. There was a place called
Battery Bill's  down in Sacramento. Odd, I do not recall
the street, but would head into downtown on 160 - which
dumps you into 12th street heading south. Seems I would
take one of the first rights... and Battery Bill was
right about there.

Reason I mention the place it was a battery warehouse with
every size possible. Some of the older 12V tractors used
a batter of the same size... and worked fine for the roadster.

Post back to the list if you find something.

Cheers,

Tom