Re: weather stripping

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: weather stripping
From: dwight claassen <whest172@wheatstate.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 08:22:40 -0700
Sexmnypwr@aol.com wrote:

>   Hey Roadsterites,
>
>   Here is another tip, I picked up a full set of weatherstripping for my 240Z
> and my Roadster in a pickapart yard for $15.  This covered the rear hatch,
> doors and hood for my 240 and trunk, hood and doors for the Roadster.  I
> pulled them off of a late model Isuzu Impulse for the 240 and a late model
> Geo Metro for the Roadster.  Perfect condition for both sets.  Not bad for
> $15 bucks.  I just cut sample pieces and went hunting and matching in the
> pickapart yard.
>
>   Stan Wada
You know, it's strange how the Geo Metro name keeps showing up alongside
the Roadsters.  When I recently tried to match touch-up paint for the
roadster that was repainted in the mid-80's by the local Datsun dealer,
the computor match said it was an exact match for the current Geo Metro
Red.  Spooky
Dwight Claassen