Re: Hardtop seals

To: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Subject: Re: Hardtop seals
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:42:30 -0400

Eric,

  I wouldn't think the foam would hold up to the wind pressure at speed.  JC
Whitless sell a variety of rubber weather strip for cars or you might check with
a local body shop.

  CDM recently did some repair work on my soft top bow and provided weather
strip for it.  not sure if it would work with a hard top but it should!  Give
Dennis or Les a call.

  Or if money is really an issue, you could seal it in place for the winter with
some silicon caulking, but I wouldn't want to be around for the spring clean up!

Paul
OROC